WeatherSnoop

Product Support & Discussion Forums 

• Weather in Wilton NH

• Share your station details, Weather Underground and CWOP IDs, or any other details about your station setup here.
Share your station details, Weather Underground and CWOP IDs, or any other details about your station setup here.
 #1828  by jshields
 Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:08 pm
Station Details
PWS Hardware: Davis Vantage Pro2 +
Weather Underground ID: KNHWILTO5
Also contribute to WeatherBug Wilton NH
CWOP: http://www.wxqa.com/cgi-bin/search1.cgi?keyword=EW0491

I also have the soil moisture & temperature and leaf wetness sensors.

The anemometer is installed about 30 ft up on a tower with the rest of the sensors at about 20' up to clear the house. We are surrounded by trees (about 50 - 100' from the station) so we probably don't get the full wind speeds, but it seems pretty close. I'm using the Weather Envoy to connect to a Mac Mini running Mt Lion Server. I have this interfaced to my Indigo home automation server using the WeatherSnoop plugin to which I contributed the Soil/Leaf sensor code.

I have all that interfaced to my Savant Systems equipment (I work for Savant) which does all the rest of my house including all my A/V gear.

Regards,

Jerry Shields
 #2626  by Glassmaker
 Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:28 am
I am changing from Crestron (and wired pro plus) to Savant in my home with a new wireless Pro 2 plus. Would you share your savant Pro 2 profile you (or yours) created for your Savant system. The one that is running at present during install isn't working well and is limited in the information available (integrator not all that interested).

Hoping you have made improvements! Thanks